Océ, a Canon company, the global market leader in high speed continuous feed inkjet printing solutions, is looking for a Product Manager for the market leading continuous feed inkjet portfolio. As part of the Product Management team, you build the bridge between the technical and the business worlds by developing, formulating and realizing the world-wide product and marketing policy for your products (and/or partner products) throughout the lifecycle.
In this position you work closely together with teams of engineers and designers to develop the right product for the customer requirements and transfer technical specifications into customer sellable features for the sales organizations in order to create profitable growth.
- Be an entrepreneur for your product with a vision
- Identify product / market opportunities
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Act as service provider, communicator and source of inspiration towards regional sales organizations
- Plan and manage product related aspects throughout the lifecycle
- Inspire as a creative salesman with regard to your product
- Cooperate and act within the organization, especially in Project Committees
- Build and pass knowledge and information regarding your product in a way that the sales organizations can perform. You are the trainer towards marketeers and salesmen.
- Academic level of working and thinking, business or technical degree
- Proven working experience in a relevant role e.g. product planning, business development, product management
- Experience in the field of professional printing (environment) and/or graphic arts (printing) world is a plus
- Proven affinity for technology. You feel comfortable in a role where technology and business come together
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills. You are able to successfully translate your knowledge into clear visions, appealing concepts and attractive business cases
- Highly sensitive to business relations and decision-making processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Profound knowledge of English is required. Understanding of Japanese business culture is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting and exciting role within an international operating company
- Attractive career opportunities and continuous personal & professional development
- Flexible working hours, family day and social benefits
If you are interested…
… please send your application including your salary expectations and possible starting date at email@example.com
Océ ist ein führender Anbieter für das professionelle Dokumentenmanagement. Im digitalen Endlosdruck hält Océ seine führende Position seit vielen Jahren und ist in den Marktsegmenten Direktmarketing, Transaktionsdruck, im digitalen Buch- und Zeitungsdruck aktiv. Das Unternehmen wurde 1877 gegründet. 2010 kam Océ zur Canon Gruppe mit Hauptsitz in Tokio, Japan, um gemeinsam zum Marktführer der Druckbranche zu werden.