Océ consists of nine innovation and productions centers worldwide. Based in Venlo and Poing, the department Information and Communication Systems (ICS) has global responsibility for delivering and maintaining fit for purpose ICT solutions. The Team “PLM & Design Systems” focuses on architecture, design & support of technical systems and applications like PLM and CAD solutions. For this team we are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic.
ICT PLM Specialist
Focus of this position is on architecture, design and support of PLM solutions based on Teamcenter (Enterprise and Unified Architecture).
As PLM Specialist you gather and analyze business process information as well as end user requirements within the PLM domain. You translate these into functional specifications for the ICT solution, taking into account industry best practices and developments in the market. With your expertise you design and coordinate the implementation of improvements, adjustments and extensions within the existing PLM solutions, in line with business priorities, within scope & given constraints. Furthermore you support the users of PLM systems on working methods.
This position is based in Poing, though you collaborate daily with IT Teams from other Océ sites worldwide.
We offer you a job in a large international organization in high tech industry. In this job you are challenged to combine technical, social and project management skills.
Who are we looking for?
- Academic level of working and thinking, qualification in Computer Science or comparable
- About 2-5 years proven experience on business process analysis
- Broad knowledge of process analysis and project management methodology
- CMII knowledge, Prince certification is a plus
- Experience with PLM-systems
- Strong analytical skills to structure and solve complex issues, and a result driven attitude
- Good in English & German, verbal and written. Willing to travel a couple of times per year to other Océ sites
What we offer
- An interesting and exciting role within an international operating company
- Attractive career opportunities and continuous personal & professional development
- Flexible working hours, family day and social benefits
If you are interested…
… please send your application including your salary expectations and possible starting date at Océ Printing Systems GmbH & Co. KG - Human Resources - Lisa Niebert
- Siemensallee 2 - 85586 Poing - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.ocekarriere.de
Océ: leadership in digital printing and document management
Océ, a Canon Group company, is an international leader in digital printing and document management for professionals. Many Fortune 500 companies and leading commercial printers use Océ solutions for wide format printing, high-speed production printing and document-related business services. Océ employs 4,500 specialists at innovation and technology centers in Europe, North America and Asia. For more information visit www.oce.com